Environmental and Water Resources History: Proceedings and Invited Papers for the ASCE 150th Anniversary (1852-2002) Presented at the ASCE Civil Engineering Conference and Exposition, Held in Washington, DC, November 3-7, 2002 by American Society of Civil Engineers (Paperback, 2002)
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection brings together for the first time a series of papers that focus exclusively on the history of various governmental and academic organizations that have played important roles in the nation's water resources and environmental activities. Papers address such topics as environmental engineering history and developments, hydraulic engineering pioneers, Bureau of Reclamation history and developments, university water and hydraulic education/research, hydrology and water resources planning, a river history summary, formation of the Environmental and Water Resources Institute (EWRI), and history of ASCE technical divisions and codes/standards activities. This proceedings for the ASCE 150th Anniversary (1852-2002) contains papers presented at the ASCE Civil Engineering Conference and Exposition held in Washington, DC, November 3-7, 2002.
- PublisherAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Date of Publication31/07/2002
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight363 g
- Height230 mm
- Edited byAugustine J. Fredrich,Jerry R. Rogers
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.