All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIdeal for both practitioners and students, this comprehensive resource covers the diagsis, treatment, and prevention of infectious disease in horses. Organized by infectious agent - virus, bacterial and rickettsial, protazoal, and fungal - it includes complete coverage of the individual diseases caused by each type of agent. A section on clinical problems examines conditions such as ocular infections, CNS infections, and skin infections. It also addresses the importance of preventing and controlling infectious disease outbreaks with coverage of epidemiology, biosecurity, antimicrobial therapy, and recognizing foreign equine diseases.
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication28/10/2013
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteApprox. 630 illustrations (630 in full color)
- Edited byDebra C. Sellon,Maureen Long
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.