All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionEquine Reproductive Procedures is a user-friendly guide to reproductive management, diagstic techniques, and therapeutic techniques on stallions, mares, and foals. Offering detailed descriptions of 161 procedures ranging from common to highly specialized, the book gives step-by-step instructions with interpretative information, as well as useful equipment lists and references for further reading. Presented in a highly portable spiral-bound format, Equine Reproductive Procedures is a practical resource for daily use in equine practice. Divided into sections on the n-pregnant mare, the pregnant mare, the postpartum mare, the stallion, and the newborn foal, the book is well-illustrated throughout with clinical photographs demonstrating procedures. Equine Reproductive Procedures provides practical guidance for performing basic and advanced techniques associated with the medical management of horses.
- Author BiographyJohn Dascanio, VMD, DACT, DABVP (Equine), was formerly a Professor at Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine in Basseterre, St. Kitts, West Indies, and is currently a Professor at Lincoln Memorial University - College of Veterinary Medicine in Harrogate, Tennessee, USA. Patrick McCue, DVM, PhD, Diplomate ACT, is the Iron Rose Ranch Professor of Equine Theriogenology at Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colorado, USA.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/04/2012
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1398 g
- Width206 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byJohn Dascanio,Patrick M. McCue
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.