Equity Flex Options by Clifford J Weber, James J. Angel, Gary L. Gastineau (Paperback, 1999)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionEquity Flex Options is a practical guide showing how E-FLEX options can reduce the market impact of the sale or purchase of a large block of stock, repurchase stock for the account of its corporate issuer, and help manage potential risk.
- Author BiographyFrank J. Fabozzi is a financial consultant, the editor of the Journal of Portfolio Management, and Adjunct Professor of Finance at Yale University's School of Management.
- Author(s)Clifford J Weber,Gary L. Gastineau,James J. Angel
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication31/01/1999
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width160 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.