All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe objective of this book is to teach native speakers of Spanish how to write and use correctly their own language. This text is designed for Spanish speakers who also kw English. Current methodology in the teaching of Spanish to Spanish speakers is based on the belief that native speakers already kw Spanish and that such students primarily need to polish their orthography. The book stresses traditional but advanced grammar as well as accentuation, orthography and the avoidance of anglicisms in vocabulary and sentence structure. It draws from the students' linguistic background in both languages in order to teach them Spanish.
- Author BiographyAlfonso Gonzalez teaches at California State University at Los Angeles. Mirta A. Gonzalez is Professor of Spanish, California State University at San Bernadino.
- Author(s)Alfonso Gonzalez,Mirta A. Gonzalez
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/06/2001
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.