All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe many ramifications of Bach's comprehensive essay have been neatly explained and antated in a manner that makes the Essay a valuable reference work and an interesting venture in musical literature and history. The translator, William J. Mitchell, brought to his task a long standing familiarity with C. P. E. Bach.
- Author BiographyWilliam J. Mitchell was a professor of music at Columbia University who specialized in the history of musical theory.
- Author(s)Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication01/04/1948
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Out-of-print date08/01/2017
- Weight640 g
- Width155 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byWilliam J. Mitchell
- Translated byWilliam J. Mitchell
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.