All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionGrounding is a widespread and serious problem in microwave and RF engineering and, up until w, there hasn't been a practical, authoritative resource dedicated to the topic. This first-of-its-kind volume offers professionals a comprehensive understanding of the proper grounding techniques to use when working on varied microwave circuit and antenna design projects. Practitioners learn what problems can occur when grounding design is inadequate, and how to avoid them. The book covers a wide range of critical topics, from the fundamentals of low frequency circuit theory and the differences between DC and RF short circuits...to grounding in active microwave component design and grounding issues related to antennas.
- Author BiographyEric Holzman is a consulting engineer in the Advanced RF Product Technology Department of Northrop Grumman Electronic Systems. Previously, he was a senior engineer at YDI Wireless. Dr Holzman is a Senior Member of the IEEE, former reviewer for the Transactions on Antennas and Propagation journal, and past Chairman of the Philadelphia Chapter of the IEEE. He earned his B.S., M.S., and Ph.D. from the University of California at Los Angeles, all in electrical engineering.
- Author(s)Eric Holzman
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication31/01/2006
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.