All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.20
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe mission of educational leadership seems to have shifted from culture growth to standardized testing. This book suggests that the time has come for educational leaders to re-evaluate their mission and redirect their schools to a broader curriculum emphasizing the moral nature of learning. The author also suggests activities that can encourage leaders to change their methods. Leadership requirements, principles, characteristics, skills, climate and performance standards are set out in six chapters, two appendices provide additional information, and a third lists web resources available through the Internet. A glossary, tes, bibliography, and index complete the work.
- Author BiographyNow retired, Joseph P. Hester taught at the university level for ten years, at the public school level for ten years, and served as a public school administrator for seventeen years. He holds the Master in Theology from Southeastern Seminary, Wake Forest, and the Ph.D. in Philosophy from the University of Georgia, Athens. He has written extensively on ethics, philosophy and education and is also the author of Public School Safety: A Handbook with a Resource Guide (2003) and The Ten Commandments: A Handbook of Religious, Legal and Social Issues (2003). He lives in Claremont, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Joseph P. Hester
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication14/08/2003
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Notenotes, bibliography, index
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.