All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe past several decades have witnessed a shift in the approach to the Spirit. Since the mid 1960s, scholarly attention has been focused on the role of the Holy Spirit in the modern - and w increasingly postmodern and 'post-Christian'#8217; - world:* first, there has been a resurgence of interest in the pneumatology of past eras* second, studies of the Spirit from a Pentecostal and Charismatic perspective have entered the mainstream of contemporary theological discussion and scholarship* third, interest in the Spirit has intersected with feminist, liberationist, ecological, global and interfaith concerns, among others, to produce a multitude of new constructive theological proposals in which the Spirit plays a prominent partNow it is time to give attention to the liturgical role of the Spirit and the study of worship as a site of the Spirit'#8217;s presence and work - an approach that is thoroughly and expertly discussed in Eucharistic Epicleses.
- Author(s)Anne McGowan
- PublisherLiturgical Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationCollegeville, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiturgical Press
- Weight397 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.