Evie: A Young Woman's Search for Love and Adventure by Lynda Page (Paperback, 1993)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvie Grayson has always had a flair for fashion, so when she is promoted to the General Office at Dawson's hosiery factory in Leicester, she rises to the challenge. But then Evie stumbles upon sinister goings-on in the accounts department and, to her surprise and confusion, she realises her spiteful sister Florrie could be involved...Despite her career success, romance has always eluded Evie, and it is t until she meets Edward Bradshaw that she falls deeply in love. But why are their families so opposed to the union? And what is Evie's mother trying to conceal about the past?
- Author BiographyLynda Page was born and brought up in Leicester. The eldest of four daughters, she left home at seventeen and has had a wide variety of office jobs. She now spends the majority of her time helping her daughter and writing her novels in the peace and tranquillity of her daughter's holiday park in Epworth, North Lincolnshire. Follow her on twitter @LyndaPage9 and like her Facebook page: Lynda Page
- Author(s)Lynda Page
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication03/06/1993
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight260 g
- Width111 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $32.33
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $70.06
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.