All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a collection of essays concerned with the thematic implications of Freud's deep interest in the art objects in his collection of antiquity.
- Author BiographyStephen Barker is Associate Professor and Chair of the Department of Drama and Director of the School of Fine Arts Program in Interdisciplinary Studies at the University of California, Irvine. He is the author of Autoaesthetics: Strategies of the Self After Nietzsche.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/10/1995
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight263 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byStephen F. Barker
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.