Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake your data analysis and Excel programming skills to new heights In order to take Excel to the next level, you need to understand and implement the power of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA). This 4th edition of Excel VBA Programming For Dummies introduces you to a wide array of new Excel options, beginning with the most important tools and operations for the Visual Basic Editor. Inside, you'll get the lowdown on the essential elements and concepts for programming with Excel, discover techniques for handling errors and exterminating bugs, working with range objects, controlling program flow, and much more. With the release of Microsoft Office 2016, Excel will see changes in its operating system, and this fun, hands-on guide will make it easier than ever to harness the power of Visual Basic for Applications and create custom applications and macros on the world's most popular spreadsheet tool. Packed with friendly advice on the easiest ways to develop custom dialog boxes, toolbars, and menus, you'll be creating Excel applications custom-fit to your unique needs in time at all! * Provides step-by-step instructions for creating VBA macros to maximize productivity * Helps to increase efficiency by demonstrating how to customize your applications so they look and work the way you want * Fully updated for Excel 2016 * All sample programs, VBA code, and worksheets are available at dummies.com If you're a beginning to intermediate VBA programmer looking to get up to speed on creating customized solutions with Excel applications, Excel VBA Programming For Dummies, 4th Edition makes it easier.
- Author BiographyJohn Walkenbach is a leading authority on spreadsheet software and creator of the award-winning Power Utility Pak. The author of more than 50 books, he has also written articles and reviews for PC World, InfoWorld, and Windows. John maintains the popular Spreadsheet Page at http://spreadsheetpage.com.
- Author(s)John Walkenbach
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/10/2015
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight546 g
- Width187 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.