All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionExamines strategies and best practices that effectively integrate LGBTQ areas of teaching and research with student life activities.
- Author BiographyJohn C. Hawley is Professor of English at Santa Clara University. He has edited several books, including Postcolonial, Queer: Theoretical Intersections and Cross-Addressing: Resistance Literature and Cultural Borders, both also published by SUNY Press.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2016
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Queer Politics and Cultures
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byJohn C. Hawley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.