All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.20Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionEye Bogglers is a visual feast for young fans of impossible images! The book contains many new adaptations of lesser-kwn optical illusions and plenty of favourite classics. A simple commentary introduces curious minds to this fascinating world where art and science collide, and explains why the illusions work as they do. Kids will love testing each other as page by page they encounter a diverse range of compelling visual challenges.
- Author BiographyGianni Sarcone and Marie-Jo Waeber are co-founders of the award-winner Archimedes' Laboratory, an Italian-based network of game designers that specialize in developing creativity. They invent, create and develop interactive thinking games and optical illusions. Sarcone and Waeber are also regular authors of columns for newspapers and magazines featuring visual puzzles and brainteasers.
- Author(s)Gianni A. Sarcone
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Content Noteapproximately 90 colour illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width169 mm
- Height164 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Interest Age8+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.