Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $81.52+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $70.14Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionEyetracking Web Usability is based on one of the largest studies of eyetracking usability in existence. Best-selling author Jakob Nielsen and coauthor Kara Pernice used rigorous usability methodology and eyetracking techlogy to analyze 1.5 million instances where users look at Web sites to understand how the human eyes interact with design. Their findings will help designers, software developers, writers, editors, product managers, and advertisers understand what people see or don't see, when they look, and why. With their comprehensive three-year study, the authors confirmed many kwn Web design conventions and the book provides additional insights on those standards. They also discovered important new user behaviors that are revealed here for the first time. Using compelling eye gaze plots and heat maps, Nielsen and Pernice guide the reader through hundreds of examples of eye movements, demonstrating why some designs work and others don't. They also provide valuable advice for page layout, navigation menus, site elements, image selection, and advertising. This book is essential reading for anyone who is serious about doing business on the Web.
- Author BiographyJakob Nielsen, Ph.D., is a principal of Nielsen Norman Group and founder of the discount usability engineering movement, emphasizing fast and efficient methods for improving the quality of user interfaces. Dr. Nielsen has been called, the world's leading expert on Web usability by U.S. News and World Report and the next best thing to a true time machine by USA Today. He is the author of numerous best-selling books, including Prioritizing Web Usability and the groundbreaking Designing Web Usability, which has sold more than 250,000 copies and has been translated in 22 languages. Kara Pernice is the managing director of Nielsen Norman Group, where she has led several global Web usability research studies on a variety of topics, such as intranets, accessibility, senior citizens, and emotion and design. She has developed and taught numerous seminars on product life cycles, field studies, usability research, and eyetracking. She has also written and published many reports on Web design and usability methods.
- Author(s)Jakob Nielsen,Kara Pernice
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication04/12/2009
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Riders Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight804 g
- Width174 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.