All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.09Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- Description(From the introduction) The Phantom was, and still is, used as a term of measurement in fighter talk. As this was written, some forty-two years after first flying, the Phantom is still receiving upgrades as a front fighter ise, smoke and forward motion by the Phantom. But the day will come when the Phantom will longer take the skies in military service. Then it will only be seen by the public as an exotic flying warbird and perhaps on the ground of a museum where it joins other icons of the past. With this book the Phantom Society hors all those who have manufactured, worked, maintained, and flew the F-4. To those fortunate eugh to have the Phantom in their past, even if only to see it fly, reminisce; to those in the future who will never see the Phantom fly, you missed the show.
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.