All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionLet this book help you find peace with the challenges that surround you. Because they are f*cking everywhere. <p/>We all have an inner voice. Sometimes it's just t quite as serene as we'd like. <p/> Based on the viral video that had everyone from yogis to workaholics raving, F*ck That is the completely truthful and oddly tranquil guide to achieving your inner peace.
- Author BiographyJASON HEADLEY is a writer and director whose short films have been featured on the Today Show, SundanceTV, Funny or Die, Banksy's Dismaland, and film festivals far and wide. He is a participant in the IFP Emerging Storytellers program, a resident of the San Francisco Film Society's FilmHouse, and has also written, directed, and produced short films for Heineken, Sony, and Chrysler.
- Author(s)Jason Headley
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication30/05/2016
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width160 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.