All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFelting is hotter than ever and scarves are fabulous first projects for crafters to try. The simple process yields infinitely varied results, with rich colours, forms and visual appeal. Created by two internationally kwn designers, these 20 spectacular boas, wraps, shawls and stoles are wearable art. Ranging from elegant to trendy, the projects include a scarf with lacy patterns; a wrap inspired by the delicate hues in Monet's water lily paintings; and, a pretty dip-dyed party scarf.
- Author BiographyChad Alice Hagen's hand-felted wool has been exhibited internationally. She has been featured in numerous publications. Jorie Johnson produces one-of-a-kind clothing and accessories for the discerning collector.
- Author(s)Chad Alice Hagen,Jorie Johnson
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/09/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight544 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.