All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo radio distress call ever crackled from the USS Grunion submarine--in 1942, under the fog of World War II, she simply vanished without a trace. In his new book, Stevens finally lays to rest one of the war's greatest mysteries.
- Author BiographyPeter F. Stevens, news and features editor of The Boston Irish Reporter, is a veteran journalist with a specialty in historical writing. His work is syndicated by The New York Times and has been published in dozens of magazines and newspapers. Stevens is also a two-time winner of the International Regional Magazine Association's Gold Medal for Feature Writing and the award-winning author of The Voyage of the Catalpa: A Perilous Journey and Six Irish Rebels' Escape to Freedom. He lives in Boston, MA.
- Author(s)Peter F. Stevens
- PublisherRegnery Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication02/08/2012
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRegnery Publishing Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width155 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.68Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.