Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionCovering everything from how to change a nappy, bonding with your baby and registering for nursery, this book takes a down-to-earth look at everything a dad might need to kw. Much of the information about children and childcare is written with mums in mind. Dads might get a paragraph or a chapter if theyre lucky. This book seeks to redress the balance. Tim Atkinson provides an easy-to-read, accessible and informative book on pregnancy, birth and the first years of a childs life written for dads, by a dad. This book is also essential reading for mums and mums-to-be if only to give them an insight into what their partners might be thinking and feeling. Fatherhood - The Essential Guide guides the reader from the very first stages of planning a family, through the nine months of pregnancy, labour and the birth itself. It then deals with the practicalities of caring for your baby from the first hours, days and months with the new arrival right through to the first three years of a childs life.
- Author BiographyFather-of-three Tim Atkinson is a multi award-winning UK parent-blogger and a well-established author. His site: www.bringingupcharlie.co.uk is among the most popular parent blogs in the country and has featured in national press, on radio and television as well as winning several national and international awards. Tim is frequently invited to discuss a wide range of parenting issues on radio and television as well as contributing to features in newspapers and magazines. Having spent a wonderful sabbatical as a stay-at-home dad with his three-year-old son, Charlie, he is passionate about helping other dads make the most of the vital early months and years with their children.
- Author(s)Tim Atkinson
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight198 g
- Width195 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.