All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $21.68
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
About this product
- DescriptionA dazzling collection from across the African continent and diaspora - here Short Story Day Africa has assembled the best nineteen stories from their 2013 competition. Food is at the centre of stories from authors emerging and established, blending the secular, the supernatural, the old and the new in a spectacular celebration of short fiction. Civil wars, evictions, vacations, feasts and romances - the stories we bring to our tables that bring us together and tear us apart.
- Author Biography19 authors including well known writers such as Jayne Bauling, Lauri Kubuitsile, Hamilton Wende, Greg Lazarus and Manu Herbstein. The contributors come from Ghana, Nigeria, Uganda, Botswana, South Africa, Kenya and Zambia.
- Author(s)Karen Jennings
- PublisherModjaji Books
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSybrand Park
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintModjaji Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width146 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.