All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.22Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionFederal Facility Environmental Management Systems explains how, why, and when federal agencies need to establish compliant EMSs in accordance with the April 21, 2000, Executive Order. Clear explanations, easy-to-follow management principles, and sample programs and case studies help ensure that all elements of an EMS are met, taking the stress and guesswork out of this required task.
- Author(s)U.S. Department of Energy,U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- PublisherGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/08/2000
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationRockville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight699 g
- Width205 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.