Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis book forwards a line of argument that indicates how feminist analyses can ameliorate the standard consequential (and occasionally deontological) lines in applied ethics. Drawing on core concepts in feminist philosophy, Feminist Analyses of Applied Ethics investigates five major issues: immigration, environmental preservation, intervention in medical areas, the peace movement, and matters of citizenship. Although most of these areas have received extensive analysis, there is one work that covers all five areas from a feminist point of view. This book aims to remedy that defect. The work draws on key thinkers in feminist ethics, such as Card and Gilligan, and also ventures to other areas of feminist philosophy.
- Author BiographyJane Duran is a lecturer in black studies at the University of California at Santa Barbara.
- Author(s)Jane Duran
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication22/05/2015
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight585 g
- Width160 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.