All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
About this product
- DescriptionEven though the US has been at war against terrorism for over a decade, few are willing to call it what it is: war. Few Call It War shows that the current crisis is t new or unique. Killing in the name of God is rooted in the history, teaching, and sacred scripture of all major religions. Unfortunately, secular Western societies dedicated to political correctness cant embrace or understand the religious underpinnings of this most virulent violence, and the result leaves modern civilizations blind to and confused by realities of religious violence.
- Author BiographyDr. Robert Michael Hicks, a military chaplain of thirty-two years and a retired colonel of the United States Air Force, has also served as an undergraduate and graduate instructor at various institutions. Currently, he is adjunct professor of history at Belhaven University in Orlando, Florida. A published author of eleven books including bestsellersMasculine JourneyandFailure to Scream, Hicks also regularly consults with military and law enforcement agencies and has made more than 300 radio and TV appearances.
- Author(s)Robert Michael Hicks
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication19/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.