All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionField Propulsion by control of gravity is a space drive mechanism of new kind. It is based on gravito-inertial effect predicted by BSM Supergravitation unified theory and called a Stimulated Amalous Reaction to Gravity. It is activated by a Heterodyne Resonance Method invoking Quantum mechanical interactions between oscillating ion-electron pairs and the space-time continuum.
- Author BiographyDr. Stoyan Sarg - Sargoytchev is a Bulgarian born Canadian. He holds engineering diploma and PhD in Physics in the field of space research. From 1976 to 1990 he was involved in projects sponsored by the international program Intercosmos, coordinated by the former Soviet Union. During this period he also participated in a collaborative program with European Space Agency. For his pioneering work in space research Dr. Sargoytchev has been rewarded with medals from the Intercosmos organization and the Bulgarian government. In 1990 Dr. Sargoytchev was invited as a visiting scientist by Cornel University and worked in Arecibo Observatory, P.R. on a Lidar project funded by the NSF (USA). This was the place where SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Inteligence) program has been partly operated before 1985 using the world largest radiotelescope - radar. In 1991 he immigrated to Canada, where he worked on projects coordinated by the Canadian Space Agency. Since 2002 he is with the York University, Toronto, Canada. During his 30-year work in academic institutions Dr. Sargoytchev obtained experience in different fields of Physics and Space Engineering. He paid particular attention about unsolved mysteries - physical phenomena, for which the contemporary physics still does not offer any explanation. After extensive study the history of physics in the past three centuries Dr. Sargoytchev realized that the origin of all problems is in the currently adopted concept of space. Focusing on this issue he arrived to a new idea about the space, time and matter. For a few years of intensive but morally awarded work he was able to develop and publish in 2001 his treatise, called Basic Structures of Matter - Supergravitation Unified Theory (BSM-SG). While the theoretical work was based on a challenging new idea, Dr. Sargoytchev was not able to get a government support, so he published its theory and related books and paper under name Stoyan Sarg. Amongst the major predictions of the BSM-SG theory is the possibility to change the gravitational and inertial mass of material object. Being also experimentalist Dr. Sargoytchev focused on this issue, which led him to discovering of an unique gravito-inertial effect. The successful laboratory experiments were reported in the Annual meetings of the Society for Scientific Explorations in 2007 and 2008. This book presents a brief theoretical treatment, an invention about a new propulsion method and the supported experiments.
- Author(s)Stoyan Sarg
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.