All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFilm Music at the Pia is an index to film and television music that has been arranged for solo pia. It covers music from 655 film scores-from Captain Blood (1935) to Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001)-published in 240 anthologies and collections of music from 1940 to 2002. Printed versions of instrumental film scores can be quite difficult to find, and in many cases the arrangements cited are the only available printed manifestations of their respective scores. Virtually every major film composer is represented, including Max Steiner, Erich Wolfgang Korngold, Bernard Hermann, Jerry Goldsmith, and John Williams.
- Author BiographyH. Stephen Wright is a music librarian at Northern Illinois University.
- Author(s)H. Stephen Wright
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication24/09/2003
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Notebibliog , indexes
- Weight367 g
- Width144 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.