All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $28.54
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $45.20Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.40
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $46.12
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $33.06
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the first edition of Financial Reckoning Day was published more than six years ago, many critics felt that maverick financial writers Addison Wiggin and William Bonner were overly critical of the United States' increasing debt and the start of what seemed to be the foreshadowing of ecomic concerns. Fast-forward to 2009, and much of what the authors predicted has come true-high unemployment rates, record-setting foreclosures and bankruptcies, and the nearly global collapse of the financial institutions once thought to be so secure. With this updated edition, Financial Reckoning Day Fallout, Wiggin and Bonner bring you even more down-to-earth wisdom. This timely guide reveals that the hazards of democratic consumer capitalism and the financial follies of history are t a thing of the past but an ongoing issue with end in sight. With this book, you'll gain a better perspective of what's really going on and discover the steps you need to take to survive the difficult times ahead. Honest and accurate, Financial Reckoning Day Fallout offers you the best chance to protect your assets and grow your portfolio in these difficult financial times.
- Author BiographyWilliam Bonner is the founder, president, and CEO of AGORA Inc. and coauthor of the New York Times bestsellers Financial Reckoning Day and Empire of Debt. Addison Wiggin is the executive publisher of Agora Financial, a multimillion-dollar financial research firm and publishing group based in Baltimore, Maryland, and coauthor of the international bestsellers Financial Reckoning Day and Empire of Debt. Mel Foster has narrated over 150 audiobooks and has won several awards. Twice an Audie finalist for 1864: Lincoln at the Gates of History by Charles Bracelen Flood and Finding God in Unexpected Places by Philip Yancey, he won for the latter title.
- Author(s)Addison Wiggin,Will Bonner
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication28/09/2009
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Out-of-print date04/02/2017
- Weight206 g
- Width178 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Narrator(s)Mel Foster
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time1020
- Edition StatementLibrary ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.