Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
About this product
- DescriptionMichael Doray found his purpose when he started volunteering. Through helping others, he cultivated a positive attitude that has helped him overcome numerous obstacles. As someone who lived in an environment where physical and emotional abuse was rmal, he could have chosen to lash out. Instead, he focused on building strong relationships with the people he helped at a nursing home. He ultimately spent more than three thousand hours volunteering at the nursing home, and he has been helping people ever since. In this memoir, he shares how he escaped a life of misery by reaching out to others. The lessons he learned on positivity served him well later in life. As he came to terms with being gay, he faced the difficult prospect of prejudice and of identifying himself as one of a mirity group. Even so, he managed to keep a positive attitude through the most difficult of circumstances. Through Finding Positivity, you can discover the strength you possess to overcome whatever difficulties that may be standing in your way. Even when times are tough, you can accomplish great things by maintaining a positive attitude.
- Author(s)Michael Doray
- Date of Publication20/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.