All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- Description'First Steps' is a new series of short, affordable self-help on a range of key topics. In First Steps out of Problem Drinking, John McMahon draws on extensive experience, both professionally as a university lecturer in substance abuse, and personally as a former alcoholic. He explains what makes drinking 'a problem', how this can affect your life and your health, and how you can change things for the better. Other titles in the First Steps series include: Anxiety, Bereavement, Depression, Eating Disorders and Gambling.
- Author BiographyDr John McMahon was until recently senior lecturer at the Centre for Alcohol and Drug Studies at the University of Paisley. He is the author of several scholarly articles and the founder of 24/7 Help Yourself, a website dedicated to helping people overcome alcohol dependence.
- Author(s)John McMahan
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication23/07/2010
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleFirst Steps Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLion Books
- Weight77 g
- Width125 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.