All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'First Steps Out Of Weight Problems' is a back-to-basics guide packed with practical advice for anyone struggling with their weight. You'll learn to calculate how many pounds you should lose (or gain) for good health, and discover the facts about why weight gain occurs and how you can reverse it. The book explains different approaches to slimming, and their pros and cons - and you'll learn how, by understanding how your body works, you can achieve a healthy size through simple changes to your diet and activity levels. There are also clever tips for boosting your weight loss, tried-and-tested strategies for maintaining your motivation, and advice for keeping the extra pounds off for good - plus lots of helpful tips from successful slimmers who've achieved their goal weight.
- Author BiographyCatherine Francis has worked for 18 years as a journalist and sub-editor, specialising in slimming and women's health issues. She has had hundreds of articles published, many on these issues.
- Author(s)Catherine Francis
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication17/02/2012
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Series TitleFirst Steps Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLion Books
- Weight91 g
- Width125 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.