All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical book is a valuable teacher resource for teaching geometry in Year 6 in the Steiner-Waldorf curriculum. Comprehensively illustrated, it covers angles in regular polygons, triangles, right-angled triangles, and platonic solids. It concludes with a chapter on teaching shadow drawing and projection. This is the third volume in Ernst Schuberth's series on Geometry Lessons for Waldorf Schools.
- Author BiographyErnst Schuberth was born in Poland in 1939. He was a class teacher at the Steiner school in Munich, before founding a college for Waldorf teacher training in Mannheim, where he still teaches.
- Author(s)Ernst Schuberth
- PublisherAWSNA Publications
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAWSNA Publications
- Content Note136 b/w illustrations
- Weight215 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Translated byNina Kuettel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.