All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new addition to Ladybird's I'm Ready...early learning series is developed by educational experts and gives children plenty of practice in learning and writing letters and words. Learning to form letters and numerals correctly and develop confident and accurate handwriting skills is essential in the first years of primary school. In First Writing Practice, children can practise key first handwriting activities, including both lower-case and capital letters, numbers, the letter sounds used in early phonics learning and full words, too. There is also specific help for left-handed writers. The middle of the book contains fun pull-out activities that show children how interesting and useful everyday writing skills can be. Make a shopping list, design a birthday card, create a recipe and more! The perfect first writing book for children in Reception or Year 1, it is the ideal follow-on companion to Ladybird's other I'm Ready to Write title, First Pencil Practice.
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- Weight164 g
- Width209 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Interest AgeTo 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.57
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.11
- AU $59.68Trending at AU $66.58
- AU $9.23Trending at AU $10.19
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.99
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $14.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.