All listings for this product
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $139.95Trending at AU $161.95
- AU $84.99Trending at AU $122.59
- AU $54.99Trending at AU $66.00
- AU $37.50Trending at AU $39.83
- AU $14.95Trending at AU $16.27
- AU $26.23Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $14.95Trending at AU $27.30
About this product
- Product InformationNancy Marmorats experience as a personal trainer to people of all ages inspired her to devise specially-adapted keep-fit programmes for people aged over 50. This 3-DVD set is the second volume of programmes featuring Nancys carefully designed and fully explained and demonstrated exercises which will help keep you in good shape. Nancys DVDs are known around the world, and now you can take advantage of her expertise in the comfort of your own home, with detailed instructions and clear, easy-to-follow demonstrations at every stage.Exercise Preparation - Its never too late to start! This programme is aimed at two groups of people - complete beginners who have never taken part in sport; and older people who, after a health issue, wish to resume a progressive physical activity. The DVD offers easy to do exercises. They can all be done either standing or, for those for whom standing is painful, while sitting in a chair. Thanks to this programme, youll be sure of the complete physical upkeep of your body, and especially of maintaining the mobility of your joints for as long as possible.Morning Stretching - Maintain your bodys wellbeing every day. In this programme Nancy takes you through three stretching sessions of 20 minutes each, to do every morning and start your day off well. Stretching is a discipline which combines muscle contraction and stretching, to gently make you supple without pain. All the suggested exercises can be done easily, and all pursue the same objective of daily wellbeing. To complement the stretching sessions there are balance and breathing exercises designed for the specific needs of older people.Balance and Co-ordination - Rediscover how good it feels to have balance! This programmes aim is to improve balance and help prevent falls. After a basic session, aimed at keeping in good physical shape, there are workshops which bring into play different reflexes: balance, speed of reaction, sensory information and floor contact. The DVD is divided into 2 parts: a basic session of around 25 minutes focused on flexibility and muscle strengthening and seven specific workshops, of around 5 minutes each, dealing with balance and co-ordination.
- TitleFitness For The Over 50s : Vol 2
- Product Release Date02/02/2012
- Theatrical Release Year2011
- Number of Discs3
- ActorsNancy Marmorat
- Rating InfoExempt
- Run Time198 minutes
- Primary GenreSports & Recreation
- Sub GenrePhysical Fitness
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Main Audio TypeDolby Digital 2.0
- Video FormatPAL
Most relevant reviews
- rae.ragj.f60wfq...29 Jun, 2017by
Worth the money,received it on timeand have used it many times.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.