All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout biblical history the Jewish nation had a tradition of putting memorial stones in the places where God had clearly met with or rescued them. They served as reminders of God's faithfulness to them and to the generations that followed. As I reflect on ten years in Central Asia I am overwhelmed by the memories of how faithful God was. In these pages are some of our most significant memorial stories that reflect the pilgrimage of an ordinary person in the hands of an extraordinary God living among those who have never heard the Gospel. My hope is that as you read our stories you find reassurance kwing that God continues to use ordinary people! That Jesus is alive! And that our Father is faithful!
- Author(s)Andrew Sieberhagen
- Date of Publication23/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.09
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.