All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionWho has time to make food these days? And what if you aren't a cook, but your budget or your household is strongly suggesting that you should be? Everyone needs recipes that are guaranteed to be: Quick to fix Easy for anyone to make Delicious and satisfying The solution? The newly revised and updated Fix-It and Forget-It 5-Ingredient Favorites--the latest in the multi-million-copy Fix-It and Forget-It cookbook series. Gather five or fewer readily available ingredients + your slow cooker + Fix-It and Forget-It 5-Ingredient Favorites, and you can have: Apricot chicken Convenient slow-cooker lasagna Bacon feta-stuffed chicken Alfredo bow-ties Upside-down chocolate pudding cake Fix-It and Forget-It 5-Ingredient Favorites, with its more than six hundred recipes, can be your new faithful companion. Skyhorse Publishing, along with our Good Books and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of cookbooks, including books on juicing, grilling, baking, frying, home brewing and winemaking, slow cookers, and cast iron cooking. We've been successful with books on gluten-free cooking, vegetarian and vegan cooking, paleo, raw foods, and more. Our list includes French cooking, Swedish cooking, Austrian and German cooking, Cajun cooking, as well as books on jerky, canning and preserving, peanut butter, meatballs, oil and vinegar, bone broth, and more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyPhyllis Good is a New York Times bestselling author whose books have sold more than twelve million copies. She is the author of the Fix-It and Forget-It cookbook series, as well as Fix-It and Enjoy-It Healthy Cookbook (with nutritional expertise from the Mayo Clinic), Fresh From Central Market Cookbook, and The Best of Amish Cooking. Her commitment is to make it possible for everyone to cook who would like to, whatever their age. Good spends her time writing, editing books, and cooking new recipes. She lives in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Phyllis Good
- PublisherGood Books
- Date of Publication16/08/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleFix-It and Forget-It
- Place of PublicationMelksham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGood Books
- Content NoteTwo-color art throughout
- Weight628 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.