All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStruck by a bolt of lightning and doused in chemicals, Central City Police scientist Barry Allen was transformed into the fastest man alive. Tapping into the energy field called The Speed Force, he applies a tenacious sense of justice to protect an serve the world as The Flash!The Fastest Man Alive returns to his own monthly series as part of the DC Comics--The New 52 event with the writer/artist team of Francis Manapul and Brian Buccellato. The Flash kws he can't be everywhere at once, but he has seemingly met his match when he faces DC Comic' hottest new Super Villain, Mob Rule, who really can be everywhere at once!As Mob Rule wages a campaign of crime across Central City, including an electromagnetic blast that plunges the city into darkness, The Flash learns the the only way he can capture Mob Rule and save Central City is to learn how to make his brain function even faster than before--but as much as it helps him, it also comes with a steep price.This volume collects issues 1-8 of the monthly series.
- Author BiographyFrancis Manapul is the artist and co-writer of The Flash, which is part of DC Comics--The New 52. His previous work for DC Comics includes books such as Adventure Comics, Superman/Batman, and The Legion Of Super-Heroes. His work has been published in various publications from the likes of Aspen Comics, Editions Delcourt, Top Cow Productions, and Devils Due just to name a few. Manapul was a TV Presenter on SyFy's Beast Legends, in which he and a team of scientists and adventurers traveled the globe in search of scientific data to create mythical beasts. Manapul was born in Manila, Philippines and currently calls Toronto, Canada his home. <p/>Brian Buccellato started in comics as a colorist for the Marvel/DC crossover Punisher/Batman and went on to color for all major publishers including work on Uncanny X-Men, Superman, The Flash and many others. Brian began writing as part of The Story Company, collaborating on a number of screenplays. While working for Top Cow, he started his comics writing with The Darkness, before teaming with Francis Manapul to co-write The Flash for DC Comics. He also writes and illustrates the creator-owned title Foster.
- Author(s)Brian Buccellato,Francis Manapul
- PublisherDC Comics
- Date of Publication20/11/2012
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Superheroes
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDC Comics
- Content Notechiefly col. ill
- Weight558 g
- Width176 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Artist(s)Francis Manapul
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $19.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.