Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a catalogue of Flemish paintings housed in South African public collections. It offers a unique and interesting account of the many important paintings overlooked in international scholarship through lack of exposure. The introduction addresses the reasons for this neglect and explains the history, choice and quality of the collected works. The value of this catalogue lies in its attempt to advocate new attributions in the light of recent scholarship. In most cases comparative works provide supporting evidence. The works are discussed extensively from an arthistorical viewpoint, paying attention to issues of form, content and meaning.
- Author(s)Bernadette Van Haute
- PublisherUnisa Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2006
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationPretoria
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintUnisa Press
- Content Noteill
- Weight1210 g
- Width265 mm
- Height320 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.