All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInspired by lush garden flowers here are 25 gorgeous knitted garments and accessories from top Rowan designer Martin Storey. The projects offer a mix of designs, some with applied flowers and others with floral designs knitted into them, others with the designs embroidered on top. The wearables range from sweaters, boleros and shrugs to scarves, bags, and berets. There is also a small bouquet of delightful home accessory projects, like cushions and throws so you can also festoon your home with spring blooms. Photographed on location, the stunning full-color pictures are fresh and pretty, and the styles are right in tune with current knitting fashion trends. All the projects are made with yarns from Rowan, some of the bestselling yarns in the country.
- Author BiographyMARTIN STOREY is the author of Little Aran & Celtic Knits for Kids, Aran Knits, Nordic Knits, and the coauthor of Knitting Goes Large. Renowned for his truly elegant knitwear designs, he worked for the trendsetting company Artwork after college and since then has been a major force at Rowan Yarns, designing for their Classic Range. Martin lives in the United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Martin Storey
- PublisherSt. Martin's Griffin
- Date of Publication06/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt. Martin's Griffin
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width218 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Photographer(s)Steven Wooster
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.13
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.