All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.64Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
About this product
- DescriptionJodie Anne McCallister, only nineteen, loved to ski more than anything else. She relished bombing down her home hill, Whiteface Mountain in Lake Placid, be it on Eastern boilerplate or dumps of fresh pow. Little did she kw that her life would be changed by a mysterious stranger, a former World Cup coach who would challenge Jodie to be the best skier and the best person she could be. Jodie would come to realize that the world of serious skiing went far beyond her hometown. She would find her new life one of dislocation, punctuated by emotional challenges and major competitive benchmarks on her way to maturity and adulthood.
- Author BiographyWriter, professor, snowboard race coach and noted lecturer, Marc Cirigliano was born and spent the early part of his life in north central Ohio, near Cleveland. Growing up he engaged in music, sports and the arts. He is an avid sportsman, enjoying the outdoors, especially in winter. Marc is currently a tenured professor of the arts at SUNY/Empire State College, where he teaches students in a wide array of arts and humanities subjects.
- Author(s)Marc a Cirigliano
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.