All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionFly Tops & Funky Flavas , the second title in the Get Your Crochet On! series, provides style and attitude for crocheters desperately in search of hip, urban patterns. This original collection with patterns for men and women from custom crocheter Afya Ibomu includes sexy halter tops, bikinis and tanks, as well as fun accessories like earrings, shoelaces, and belts. For beginner crocheters who love the fashion but don't have the skills, the book includes a detailed crochet basics chapter that will have them up and crocheting in time.
- Author BiographyAfya Ibomu is an innovative crochet designer and entrepreneur. Her crocheted creations have adorned such hip hop/rap/soul artists as Erykah Badu, Common, Talib Kweli, dead prez, Eric Benet, Dwayne Wiggins (of Tony! Toni! Tone!), and Musiq. She is also a member of the Crochet Guild of America.
- Author(s)Afya Ibomu
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication20/12/2007
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleGet Your Crochet On!
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Out-of-print date14/12/2011
- Content Notefull colour photos throughout, includes drawings
- Weight458 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.