All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate guide to Austin's food scene provides the inside scoop on the best places to find, enjoy, and celebrate local culinary offerings. Written for residents and visitors alike to find producers and purveyors of tasty local specialties, as well as a rich array of other, indispensable food-related information including: food festivals and culinary events; specialty food shops; farmers' markets and farm stands; trendy restaurants and time-tested iconic landmarks; and recipes using local ingredients and traditions.
- Author BiographyCrystal Esquivel is a writer, photographer, cook, and lover of all things edible. She has written and photographed for her blog, poco-cocoa.com, for over five years, has been featured in the Austin-American Statesman and has written for the Eat/Drink section of the A.V. Club Austin. She has worked in Austin as a dietitian, a bed-and-breakfast cook, and a spa kitchen intern, and is proud to be a part of a close network of Austin food bloggers, journalists, chefs and food industry professionals. She and her husband Justin live and eat in Austin.
- Author(s)Crystal Esquivel
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Series TitleFood Lovers' Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight16 g
- Width150 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.