All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive history of 335-Series Cleveland Small Block Ford V8 Engines produced in the USA, Canada and Australia between 1970-1982. Years of meticulous and dedicated research have allowed Des Hammill to collate extensive and accurate information to produce this fully comprehensive, unique technical appraisal of the Ford V8 Cleveland engines, including previously undocumented kwledge from both the engineers and engine plants involved in the design, development and subsequent manufacture of this highly prized engine from its inception in 1968 until production ceased in 1982. Coverage includes Ford engine plants, all Cleveland 335 variants, cylinder heads, preparation for racing, camshafts, technical data, racing history in NASCAR and Pro-Stock; in fact, just about everything you could wish to kw about this classic engine. This is one of an informative series of books depicting the history of the individual series of Ford overhead valve V8 engines.
- Author BiographyHailing originally from New Zealand, Des Hammill is a professional engineer with many years of practical experience of building race-winning engines and solving technical problems. The author of several books in the SpeedPro series, Des writes in an easy to understand manner and gives step-by-step guidance. Des also takes his own photographs and creates his own line drawings.
- Author(s)des Hammill
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication13/04/2017
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Content Note46
- Width207 mm
- Height250 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.