All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA state-of-the-art collection of readily reproducible laboratory methods for DNA identity analysis, including Y chromosome haplotyping, mtDNA, and SNP typing. The book offers well-tested protocols for DNA quantification using real-time PCR on forensic samples and for the determination of the number of amelogenine gene copies. For forensic geneticists, there are readily reproducible methods for species identification, ancient DNA, and pharmacogenetics. Additional chapters address new applications in the forensic genetics lab, such a species identification or typing of CYP polymorphisms for the analysis of adverse to drugs.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number297
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note81 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight433 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAngel Carracedo
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2005
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.