All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of Charlie Jumper, an old Semile Indian who clings to the ancient ways and teaches them to his grandson. When their simple swamp existence is threatened by development, Charlie decides to fight back.
- Author BiographyBorn in Mississippi, Pat Smith has lived in Florida since 1966, writing about its nature and people. He also wrote <i>A Land Remembered, The River Is Home, Allapattah, </i> and <i>Angel City</i>, all available from Pineapple Press.
- Author(s)Patrick D Smith
- PublisherPineapple Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPineapple Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width128 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.