All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionAs Northern Ireland moves from conflict to tentative peace, ongoing violence and unrest underline that the province remains a turbulent and troubled society. This book brings together contributions from those directly affected by the Troubles who work for peace and reconciliation in their communities. GRAHAM SPENCER is Reader in Politics, Conflict and the Media at the University of Portsmouth, UK. He has written widely on the media and the Northern Ireland peace process and is currently researching victims of political violence, and political reconciliation.
- Author BiographyGraham Spencer is Reader in Politics, Conflict and the Media at the University of Portsmouth and a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts. His books include The Media and Peace (Palgrave, 2005), Omagh: Voice of Loss (Appletree Press, 2005) and The State of Loyalism in Northern Ireland (Palgrave, 2008).
- Author(s)Graham Spencer
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication10/03/2011
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight363 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.