Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionIn the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God, and the Word was God... and the Word became flesh and dwelt among us. -John 1:1, 14 It is interesting that John describes the Son of God becoming the Son of man in this way. Jesus is the ultimate revelation of who God is. He is the Living Word who revealed who God is to us. Forty Words for Victorious Living describes forty key Biblical words to help the believer in their personal journey to becoming like Christ. Some words communicate to us in a powerful way. Words like love, hope, joy produce an uplifting response whereas words like hate, despair and sorrow usually produce discouragement. The Bible reveals the reality of a fallen world where both good and evil exists and shows us how ultimately good will prevail over evil. The key in becoming a part of this glorious victory is to be willing to turn away from the evil and turn towards the good. The Bible explains that all evil comes from sin and all good comes from God. So when we turn away from our sin and turn toward God, He promises to give us both a victorious life w and in eternity. Forty Words for Victorious Living is a tool to help every believer to find victory in a world filled with defeat! Fred E. White, who served as pastor of several Baptist churches spent most of his years in ministry in deminational work retiring from the North American Mission Board almost 25 years ago. He has continued to serve the Lord with his wife, Willie Love in Tunnel Hill, GA since that time serving as interim pastor in many churches. As his health declined, it became difficult to continue serving the Lord in this way, so God led him to compile this book. He enlisted his family to help him in seeking to explain each of these key words for victorious living. Twenty-four family members helped him in writing at least one chapter, ranging from 15 years of age to 90. You will find some chapters are theological, while others are practical, and some both. While there is some theological diversity they all agree Jesus is the only true Living Word of God and thus victorious Christian living can only be found in Him!
- PublisherXulon Press
- Date of Publication26/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintXulon Press
- Weight376 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.