All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text addresses a number of technical skills in mathematics, physics, and specific areas of nuclear engineering that will prepare the student for optimum performance in any nuclear engineering or medical physics curriculum. The book opens with fundamentals in probability and statistics, ODEs, series solutions, general differential equations, numerical methods, up through PDEs, and incorporates modeling and simulation, radiation, heat transfer, neutron diffusion problems, advanced solution methods, and engineering problem solving. The book specifically focuses on examples in nuclear and radiological engineering, and is thus a unique text for nuclear engineering students. A course using the book may range from three to four credits. Several applications in Mathematica are written to illustrate technical concepts.
- Author(s)Eric LaVigne,Glenn E. Sjoden
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication16/07/2009
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.