All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA unique cross-disciplinary critique of the foundations of Special Education.* Covers legal, conceptual, medical, pharmacological, neuropsychological, social, behavioural, cognitive, psychotherapeutic, psycholinguistic, techlogical and pedagogical foundations* Provides examples of how each foundation provides insights or practical contributions to special education generally, and to specific disabilities and disorders in particular* Delivers information across all major types of disorder/disability in a single volume, creating a must-have reference for anyone involved in special education training, research or teaching
- Author BiographyDr Michael Farrell is a special education consultant working with children, parents, schools, local authorities, voluntary organisations, universities and government ministries. His many books on special education, which are translated into European and Asian languages, include: Educating Special Children: An Introduction to Provision for Pupils with Disabilities and Disorders (2008) and The Special Education Handbook (fourth edition) (2009).
- Author(s)Michael Farrell
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/06/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight470 g
- Width151 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.