All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a mathematical foundation for prediction theory and time series analysis using the idea of regression (prediction) and the geometry of Hilbert spaces. The need for a mathematical foundation is manifested by the maturity, widespread use and truly interdisciplinary nature of time series analysis lying at the intersection of the mathematical statistical, computational, physical, engineering and system sciences, just to name a few.
- Author BiographyMOHSEN POURAHMADI, PhD, is Professor and Director of the Division of Statistics at Northern Illinois University in DeKalb, Illinois.
- Author(s)M. Pourahmadi
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/05/2001
- Series TitleWiley Series in Probability and Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight737 g
- Width159 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.