All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYoungsters will love dressing 4 young ladies of the colonial period in an authentic wardrobe of 16 outfits. Included are simple frocks, a lovely beribboned garment for special occasions, as well as cloaks, hoods, hats, and other appropriate accessories. Delightful peel-and-apply costumes are reusable, allowing dolls to be dressed again and again.
- Author(s)Sue Shanahan
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/1999
- FormatOther book format
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleDover Paper Dolls
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width235 mm
- Height311 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsSticker book
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $93.99Trending at AU $102.49
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.53
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.93
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $11.93
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.01
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.